It is no secret that many parents with young families feel that holidays are something to be ‘put on hold’, until the kids reach an age where taking a family holiday is not more effort than it’s worth.
As a family owned holiday resort we have a deep appreciation – not to mention a first-hand understanding – of the demands and stresses that parents with young children deal with every day. As amazing and enjoyable as raising a young family is, there is no denying the fact that it is an intense and often exhausting job.
At Casitas de la Sierra we have set out to create a family holiday experience that not only gives parents the gift of precious down-time, but also offers children a fun-filled environment that they look forward to engaging with every day.
We’ve worked hard to ensure that your family holiday is just that; a holiday for the WHOLE family, not just coping with the demands of parenting in a different location. Our aim is to support parents to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy true quality time together, while providing the atmosphere, facilities and services to make your kids holiday fun, play-full and enjoyable. But be careful… they may not want to leave!
Services and facilities we have to support your family holiday include:
– A first class restaurant with a tailored kids menu (all meals can also be delivered to your holiday house to allow mums & dads to enjoy not having to cook, yet still relax in the privacy of your own space without having to worry about taking the kids out).
– We have all the baby and toddler equipment that you yourself have at home, including baby baths, change mats, high chairs, books and toys, blenders, sterilisers, kids DVDs, etc. This enables parents to pack light without having to worry about leaving anything behind.
– Our new children’s play park is every child’s backyard dream! They can slide, swing, climb and hang to their hearts content… We have a sandpit, complete with buckets, spades and diggers, as well as a miniature play house and even dedicated children’s picnic tables and chairs for them to enjoy lunch and snacks prepared either by mum and dad, or by our restaurant.
– There is also a dedicated baby and toddler pool that is shaded and safe for parents and young children to enjoy the water while in a gentle environment – it’s the perfect place to introduce your child to the joy of being in the water.
– There is a modern day nursery 200 metres walk from the resort that parents can use, and we can also facilitate on-site babysitting by our own experienced staff.